1/28/07

I wish I could say it's good to be back.

But damn, it's cold up here.

I have a few Epcot pictures to download from my camera before making any sort of relevant post, but I just wanted to stop in and say that I made it back. Right now, I'm going to work out a bit, then negate all that healthy goodness with a bigass Irish coffee.

I do have one mildly amusing story that occurred in the Epcot bathroom yesterday. You may or may not remember the story about how I became a stall man, but apparently that sort of behaviour carries over to other public bathrooms and not just the one at my place of employment. The added bonus of an Epcot men's room, of course, is the sheer multitude of wildly pissing children. So I wisely chose a stall.

As I was standing there in the stall doing my business, there was a loud pounding on the door, followed immediately by some angry guy yelling, "Jeremy! ARE YOU POOPING?"

I said, "No, I'm Johnny. And I'm just peeing." Adding that second bit may have been more than he needed to know, but he sounded pretty accusatory and I think he was about one frayed nerve away from kicking down the stall door.

I'm not sure where Jeremy is right now, but with a dad like that, I'd be willing to bet that he's probably afraid to ever poop again.

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:06 PM

    As a parent myself, I read that remark as "you had better be pooping, and not playing with that pirate ship I just bought you in the toilet water".

    But maybe that's just my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good point. Also good that he didn't call me out on the pirate ship, because I was totally trying to sink it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:01 PM

    I imagine Jeremy could use a nice healthy dose of MiraLax right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:52 PM

    jeremy's commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle - is he pooping?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:29 PM

    why is john commenting here and trying to confuse things. Doesn't he know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:22 AM

    You sunk my battleship!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:18 AM

    never admit you're using a stall for just "peeing", it's just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not like I was sitting down. It's perfectly acceptable when the alternative involves throwing out your shoelaces and quite possibly, your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:13 PM

    That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:46 PM

    I can attest to that parenting comment by John.. mine insisted on taking Legos in with him... how many were flushed as well hmmmmm ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:16 PM

    I usually pee in the stall too but that's on account of I have a small penis and if I try to pee at the urinal I get nervous that somebody might see it and that nervousness makes it so I can't pee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:41 AM

    Just to be clear, that last comment was the other John, not the scientist John.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok, one of you change your damn blogger name, right now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL @ "No, I'm Johnny!" You almost expect the guy to answer back with something like "Damn glad to meet ya."

    BTW, had a good talk, er talks with dUgE this weekend. So if your ears were burning.....

    ReplyDelete