2/8/06

Superbowl X-tra Large

I was talking to a buddy of mine the other day about the fact that most of our friends have no interest in watching football in general, or the superbowl in particular. I said I didn't even know who was in it this year, and he told me this funny story.

A few days ago, he was having a very similar conversation with another friend of ours, and he told her he didn't know who was playing. She said, "Oh wait -- I just saw the commercial. I think it's the Steelers vs. the Bangles."



The sad thing is, I know a lot more about Susanna Hoffs than I do about football.

6 comments:

  1. uht. you made a funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How the eff did you make that picture? You're too talented for your own good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the pic...and the humor. And considering I was rooting for the "Bangles"... And the next morning I WAS Living In A Manic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jest a little photoshoppin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's sad about that? I'd rather know more about the Bangles than football any day of the year. Who'd you rather be in a hottub with - the Steelers or The Bangles?

    ReplyDelete
  6. good point, my toothless friend.

    ReplyDelete