2/14/06

I want the real story, dammit!

After reading all the news stories, and listening to all the snide comments made by the liberal dems I work with, I still can't find out the answer to the question that's been bugging me for the last couple of days. I'm hoping one of you has an inside source.

So tell me -- Did Cheney get the damn quail, or what?

I wonder if he gets the Sportsman's Guide catalog as many times a week as I do? He should pick up one of these:



I'm not sure I would be completely comfortable wearing a Croatian-lined jacket, but all ethics aside - for the price you really can't go wrong. I heard their skin is like Goretex.

OK, I'm off to eat chocolate covered strawberries and then.......you know....do absolutely nothing because my wife is still full of surgery holes. Happy Ballantines day!

5 comments:

  1. I think at the particular hunting farm they were at the birds come pre-shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheney says he really doesn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:16 PM

    Pre-shot birds...they shoulda just gone out for Chinese, like on a Christmas Story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:00 PM

    Haha! "You'll shoot your eye out kid."

    ReplyDelete
  5. "and listening to all the snide comments made by the liberal dems I work with"

    Surely you're not talking about Sharon. And stop calling me Shirley.

    ReplyDelete