I'm not sure about the rest of you, but whenever *I* eat Skittles, the one thing I rarely - if ever - experience is a hankerin' for man-sheep.
This is just soooo wrong on so many levels, I don't know where to start. Oh wait, yes I do.
1. JESUS CHRIST! THEY'RE MAN-SHEEP!
2. The black man-sheep is also white? What's up with that?
3. I'm hoping like hell that the man-sheep are just really good friends.
4. Was this creature borne of woman or sheep? Or woman-sheep?
5. THEY ARE MEN - BUT ALSO SHEEP! GAH!
6. I keep waiting for the axe to come down on the tree stump.
7. God help me, I keep wondering what they would look like sheared.
OK, I'm off the commercials for a while. I need to find something else to write about. I may escape to my childhood for a few posts. I can't take much more of this.