1/30/09

Vacation, all I ever wanted..

Sorry for the Go-Gos reference. I'm back. I am regrouping from a week-long geekfest and a week-long vacation. In the meantime, keep your eyes on your Mazda. I'll be back later tonight.

LAGOS (Reuters) - Police in Nigeria are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery. Vigilantes took the black and white beast to the police saying it was an armed robber who had used black magic to transform himself into a goat to escape arrest after trying to steal a Mazda 323.

I didn't even know goat-men could drive. And where the hell does he keep his gun?

9 comments:

  1. Shit! We just bought a Mazda3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biggest question is this:

    Does his horn work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:31 PM

    People still believe in black magic?

    They must be huge Jerry Lewis fans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd already seen this article. Hard to believe, but this is the kind of thing that makes the rounds on the internet by virtue of its implausibility.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, it was a little old by the time I got near a computer, but I figured it still made me laugh so wth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a goat? really? this is what happens when people don't have cable...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:56 PM

    Well since I only get my internet news from you, JV, I appreciate even the "old" stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  8. My question is this. If he can turn himself into a goat, why does he need to steal a car?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe they were confusing the goat for Mr Tumnus??!
    Imagine the advantages of a Mazda in Narnia?

    ReplyDelete