5/24/06

They lost me.

OK, it's time for a little rant.

I've been looking forward to the 2-hour season finale of LOST. Not because it's ending, but because it looked to be an awesome episode from the previews.

I don't get roped into that many TV shows, but I've been watching this one since it first aired, and while it's been entertaining, I still have no fucking idea what is going on. Not only that, I am pretty sure the writers have no idea either. It's starting to annoy me, and I think that right now the only thing that will bring me back next season is if Evangeline Lilly gets naked. Otherwise, I think I'm done.

Another reason I am through with this show -- This is just a guess on my part, but apparently there is a huge population of American Idol fans who, after all this time, have decided that they don't actually care which shitty singer wins, and they desperately need to catch up on what's been happening on LOST.

I am also pretty sure that they have to pass a written and oral test tomorrow morning with no mistakes, or the executives at ABC will force them to kill a kitten for every question they get wrong.

That is the only possible reason** that I should be forced to once again sit through an hour's worth of recycled, voiced-over, bullshit clips from previous episodes.

So, to all you people who have just crawled out from under your rock tonight to watch your very first -- and my very last -- episode of LOST, I'm tired of paying for your lack of commitment with my time. Let me know how it ends.

On second thought, scratch that. Just let me know if Evangeline gets naked.*




*or if you hear that she stopped dating that Hobbit. Because I don't think she'd be happy in the Shire.

**actually, there is one more reason -- and that reason is Dish Network sucks and their guide sucks and its ability to actually record something correctly sucks. So yeah, it was 2 hours -- and I don't think it actually recorded from 9-11. This POS recorded from 8-10. Awesome.

5 comments:

  1. See, I gave up earlier this year when they seemed to be mired in reruns and recaps. I couldn't take the snail -like progression of the plot.

    But friends have been keeping me up on the plot, and last night I enjoyed the episodes. It actually gave me hope that there IS some kind of overall plot outline in a vault somewhere.

    So I guess I'm back to being a fan. Dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:23 AM

    I didn't know you have a skinny ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WRONG! It was awesome. As usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As if that Hobbit could actually score...

    Money bought him a hot chick.

    She got so ripped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it ended with a chick in bed...

    you can watch the second hour here (only four annoying ads to skip)

    http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

    ReplyDelete