10/11/11

Robo Nurse. For the guy who has everything.

Now put your elbows on the table and relax, as my doctor says.



I finally got my blackberry service back, so I was able to transfer a few pictures from my trip to the old home office last week. We flew out to meet with the team and also to play whirlyball, the most ridiculous game in the world. In case you don't know, it's sort of like a combination of basketball and lacrosse, except you're riding around in a bumper car with no steering wheel. And yes, it's about as absurd as it sounds. I hope to tell you this tale of adventure in the next day or so.

Until then, keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the sky. Although I wouldn't recommend that position if Robo Nurse is standing behind you. She looks like she means business.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:21 PM

    Sounds like fun! And where can I get my robonurse?!?!

    Can't wait for the posts.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I googled whirlyball. The images that came up look like activity time at an insane asylum for savants, so I can't wait to hear your story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robot cos-play. Interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. kristina5:17 PM

    I wouldn't want to turn my back on the Robo Nurse either...

    Looking forward to the pictures and stories!

    WV: dillo
    Is that short for armadillo, or have they mis-typed one letter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:28 PM

    whirlyball? why can't you just fall back into each other arms? so sorry i missed this event! you know how'd i love it! sure miss those cleveland flights. teehee. dj (who just got professionally groped at the Alb airport security zone)

    ReplyDelete