8/18/11

A Few? None? Ohhh, I see where you're going with this.

As a small part of my job, I occasionally have to set up the odd conference room in the reservation system. We require specific information to do this, so we make people fill out an on-line form that lists all the info we require, and when they submit it, this form routes directly to me.

Here's an actual (and totally awesome) form submission I received yesterday:



Sometimes, the fact that my job consists of doing nothing but moving around invisible data with zero lasting value depresses me.

But not today.


11 comments:

  1. kristina6:29 PM

    The needs of the many outweigh those of the few...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:02 PM

    I live in Washington State, could I be one of the many? Oh and can I have a price for the many conference rooms for the many people please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To think a small elm gave its life for that piece of paper...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They need to add "DC" to the state, so that those "many" problems make more sense. Or at least some sense, which would be more than the person who submitted that has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would have driven me to drink many drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And when you ask for more information, you will be the bad guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Valgal10:25 AM

    You may need to inquire for many details before booking the room...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's like Smurf language, but they substitute Many for Smurf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will there be many doughnuts?

    ReplyDelete
  10. And how will you fulfill this request???

    Dean
    http://leftcoastguy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristina -- or the one dimbulb.

    Anon, you are one of the teeming throng and I charge you many dollars.

    Lauri, the forms are electronic, so really only electrons died. And a little bit of my soul.

    KC, good idea.

    BG- Many.

    Chris - yes. I am already imagining the exasperated sigh I will probably hear.

    LCG - with many swear words. And maybe some smurfs.

    ReplyDelete