1. A VHS tape of something called In The Footsteps of Christ.
2. A book entitled Chicken Soup for the Veteran's Soul.
3. Three coins from Israel, one with a "1/2" on it, one with a "1" and one with a "10"
4. A pin that says "Ambassador's Protective Detail" around the outside, and an official seal inside that says "United States of America - Department of State"
5. A tiny piece of a blue and gold glass plate inside of an envelope with "Roman Glass, made 2,000 years ago. Found in Israel" written on it.
It all came from someone named Robert Muha with a DPO return address. I have no idea who that is, but I'm assuming the stuff was destined for a completely different person than the one currently typing this.
I took some notes while on our trip. I'm still compiling them, but there's a Mexican adventure in your immediate future.
Now excuse me while I go scratch the living hell out of my sunburn.