10/24/05

I'm back.

Wow. What a trip. So much to talk about. So much to write. So much stuff that I don't know where to begin. I have to figure out how to arrange and digest this past week. Also I have to compile my notes, since much of the trip was experienced in various states of inebriation. I'll get back to you later tonight with the first of the adventures.

In the meantime, I wanted to share my inspirational quote of the day I received in my e-mail this morning.


"It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it."
--Oscar Wilde


So if I'm understanding that right, when the shit hits the fan, I'll be turning into Spiderman.

Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Fuck. I'm going to be Mark Effin Twain. I'm getting my ass kicked. Do I still have time to read Ernest Hemmingway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christ, that leaves me being Tony the fuckin Tiger. Grrrreat. :o

    ReplyDelete